* If you own other real property (rental or second homes). Please provide hazard insurance declarations page, property tax statements, leases, and a copy of the current mortgage on all properties.

* If applicable, a signed copy of your complete divorce decree.

* If you receive child support, alimony, or separate maintenance and wish this to be considered as income, provide proof of receipt for the last 12 months.

* If you have previous bankruptcy, a copy of discharge or dismissal paperwork.