Lenders view your credit history in one of two ways—a hard inquiry or a soft inquiry (also known as a hard pull or soft pull).
We welcome and encourage open discussion on NER’s social media sites – including but not limited to our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages and online community forums – and look forward to any comments, blogs and articles you want to share.
All links to external websites found linked from NER’s social media sites are provided as a service and convenience to our readers. NER is not responsible for material posted to any of its social media sites and does not guarantee the content, quality, accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of their contents, nor are we liable for the content or availability of these external websites. We do not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products, or services that may be discussed on these social media sites. NER specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on these Sites. We accept no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on these Sites, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of NER. In no event shall we be liable to you for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information on these social media sites. The materials posted on our social media sites do not constitute legal, tax, or financial advice and are not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax, financial, or other professional advice.
Please be aware that once you post something online, there’s the potential for thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of people to read your words, even years from now. As a result, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting tax information on any of our social media sites and that you not disclose personal identifiable information like your location, social security number, financial information, etc.
As a guest posting content to any NER’s social media sites on the internet, you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, federal, and/or international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, an invasion of another’s privacy, or considered objectionable (whether racially, ethnically, or otherwise) at the sole discretion of NER;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit (by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including, but not limited to, advertising for non-NER services or products), promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other malicious computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- or share any party’s confidential pricing information.
By transmitting any content (by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise) on any NER’s social media sites, you grant to the Company the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, to edit or modify such content, and to use such content for any NER purpose. Our use of your transmitted content is permitted without approval, notice, compensation, or acknowledgment.
NER permits the sharing of the content from any of its social media sites, but you agree not to use it for personal financial benefit or alter it in any way.
NER reserves the right to remove from our social media sites any content in violation of this Disclaimer or any content that is otherwise objectionable, as well as to take steps to block access to our Sites by any person violating this Disclaimer.
While NER monitors its social media sites, not all comments or private messages will receive a response. We cannot respond to software or tax-related questions through private messages or public comments via our Sites. NER, its affiliates, and its employees do not provide tax advice services. Tax advice should be sought from the IRS. If you have a technical support or product question, please call 800-215-2454 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting content to any of NER’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that NER may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of NER. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.